We believe that there is a Gutsy Woman inside each of us; one who occasionally needs to make time for herself to refresh and renew her mind, spirit and body. Over the past decade, Gutsy Women Travel has been developing a community of women who have turned to us for the opportunity to recharge their energies in the company of other like-minded women in fascination destinations.
Women are traditionally caregivers, regularly placing the needs of everyone else in their lives ahead of their own. Yet it is undeniably important that women take the time to nurture themselves and travel is one of the best ways to do just that!
Our Gutsy Women Travel programs focus on how women travel
- Designed to appeal to the multi-tasking nature of women.
- Incorporate safety; a great hotel location; quality and comfort in accommodations; trip pacing (guests generally stay at least two days in any given hotel); intimate experiences; the opportunity to meet local people; plus free time for individual exploration.
- The Gutsy Women Travel motto: “It’s Your Life…Live It!” urges all women to consider traveling together in this manner as a way to rejuvenate themselves for a brand new day.
- Please note that our special Group Department can tailor a trip to match your needs for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 16. For further information call us toll free at 866-IM-GUTSY (866-464-8879) to plan that much needed trip.
What You Can Expect From Gutsy Women Travel
- An assortment of locally hosted and fully escorted trips that have been professionally planned and especially designed for women.
- Small groups on our Escorted land tours mean personal attention from your Tour Manager and local guides.
- Value - everything included on your trip would cost much more to do on your own compared to our all-inclusive land price.
- Stays at quaint inns, resorts and spas.
- Free time to explore and shop.
- We do it all for you, even handle the luggage.
What's Included in Gutsy Women Travel Vacation Packages
- Arrival/departure transfers from designated points on international programs on most land only programs.
- Dedicated tour manager or local escort who handles all details
- Local guides/naturalists/historians who know the area intimately.
- A diversity of accommodations from first class to deluxe, located in the heart of the destination.
- Meals, as noted in the itineraries by “B” – Breakfast, “L” – Lunch and “D” – Dinner.
- A distinct focus for each trip but including other cultural elements.
- Special lectures by local experts, cooking classes in local cuisines, walks, garden tours, antiquing, wine-tasting and theater-going.
- Ample free time to enjoy shopping or a spa treatment.
GWT has blocked space for their interested clientele on the trips listed on our calendar. In order for the guided land vacations to operate exclusively for Gutsy Women, the operator will need at least 10-16 participants deposited on the trip. We are witnessing very strong interest on many of the featured trips however there is a release date for holding space on these trips and if by time of release date the trip has not reached its minimum numbers, the trip will be opened up to other travelers however the group size will remain as scheduled.
Gutsy Women Travel has secured a group block of cabins on each cruise featured in our current trip calendar. GWT clients will have the ability to benefit from the single supplement waiver/discount which is inventory controlled; we recommend that you make your selection as soon as you are able. Women have the ability to upgrade for a higher category stateroom. This is not a private charter and women will therefore be traveling with other guest consisting of male and female participants. Gutsy Women will arrange a reception for their guest on the first evening of arrival so our female travelers can meet each other and in order for them arrange to have meals and excursions together. The Cruise Director on board is available to assist all passengers inclusive of the Gutsy Women group.
Gutsy Women Travel arranges small group safaris for women. We have secured a block space for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 16 on each safari.